Use the 4 academic articles provided in the research section of the course in a 750-1000 word essay about labour markets, jobs, education, citizenship status and income. Additional sources are not required. The purpose of the paper is to synthesize the article information and use your sociological imagination and critical thinking skills as you discuss the issues raised in these articles. Cite all sources using ASA style. Include a list of works cited in ASA style. The paper must be submitted as a .doc or .docx file.
Steps to producing a good paper:
1) Read the articles. Make notes about variables used, the relationships between them, the key findings of the article, and the theoretical paradigm used by the researchers. As you make notes, also note page numbers so that you can easily cite sources.
2) Use these notes to write a summary of the research presented in the articles. (If you would like an example, look at the theory section of any of the assigned articles.)
3) Use your sociological imagination to critique these articles. What variables have the researchers not used that could be useful for a more complete understanding of these social phenomena? What populations could be included in a study of the same or similar research questions? What does your experience tell you about these social phenomena? You may want to employ a different paradigm than the researchers. How might that different paradigm raise different research questions or require exploration of different variables, populations or social settings?
4) Cite All Sources using ASA style.
5) Proofread your paper. Have someone who is not taking this course proofread it. Ask that person to tell you what the paper says. Edit as necessary to improve the reader’s understanding of your central argument in your paper.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more