Answer the questions below in essay form. Please provide a clear and succinct answer in half a page per question. Quality is more important than quantity. Please do the questions in order as they appear and number your responses accordingly.
1. Compare and contrast slavery, caste, and class as systems of stratification. What is the basis of inequality in each? How much social mobility exists in each? What system of stratification best describes the United States?
2. What are the differences in average income and wealth between whites, African Americans, and Latinos? What are the sociological explanations for why these gaps exist?
3. Many countries are considered newly industrialized economies (NIEs), including a handful in Eastern Asia whose growth is considered extraordinary compared to other NIEs. What are some of the problems that have accompanied NIEs in this part of the world?
4. What is the role of technology in deepening existing global inequalities?
5. What does the research on monkeys castrated at birth and the story of identical twins raised as different genders suggest about the role of social interaction and social context in explaining gender differences?
6. How do gender, marital status, and parental status interact in time spent doing housework?
7. Cuban Americans are relatively more successful than Mexican Americans. How can this difference be explained?
8. What is the evidence that American workers are working longer hours today than they did in the past? According to Arlie Hochschild, how is “the time bind” faced by “the overworked American” related to globalization?
Text book used: Essentials of Sociology 4th edition
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more