Pena-Rodriguez v. Colorado
Read through the case opinion, taking notes as you go. You need the following information:
1. Identify the name of the case and the year the Supreme Court issued the opinion;
2. Identify the parties involved in the case.
3. Briefly describe the focus and controversy of the case.
B. Facts – identify the facts relevant to the Court’s ruling in the case (leave out extraneous detail);
C. How did the case move through the courts before reaching SCOTUS?
1. What court had original jurisdiction in the case?
2. How had previous courts ruled in the case?
D. How did the U.S. Supreme Court rule in the case?
1. What was the reasoning of the majority opinion?
2. What was the reasoning of any concurring or dissenting opinions?
E. Conclusion: How does the Court’s ruling in the case affect Americans today?
1. Has the Court’s ruling in the case affected other rulings in other cases?
2. Has the Court’s ruling affected the interpretation and enforcement of any particular laws and how those laws are enforced?
3. If applicable: Has the Court’s ruling in this case affected you, or someone you know, personally?
Next, write your essay. If you organized your information based on the suggested outline above, then you just need to flesh out what you learned and put it into a footnoted two- to three-page essay. Your first paragraph is the introduction (the information under letter A of your outline), the second paragraph is the information under letter B, and so on.
Sources: Be sure to cite your sources using sequentially numbered footnotes. That means any information you learned from another source, such as a website, a magazine article, a videotaped interview, etc., must be properly noted in your essay. Make sure you use footnotes in proper APA citation style. Footnotes appear at the bottom of each page, not at the end of the document (those are endnotes).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more