TASK 1 Assignment: Hot Seat Case – Negotiation (Two page)
Read the Manager’s Hot Seat Negotiation. Participate with the interactive questions during the reading answer and submit the following questions via this activity.
1. Without planning and determination of one’s initial offer, target point, and resistance point, a negotiator may be at a disadvantage during the negotiation. What evidence of planning was demonstrated by Alisa and Katherine?
2. For both Alisa and Katherine, describe how planning impacted their ability to successfully negotiate.
3. What aspects of the distributive and integrative bargaining approaches did Katherine demonstrate during the negotiation? Justify your answer with examples from the scenario.
4. What aspects of the distributive and integrative bargaining approaches did Alisa demonstrate during the negotiation? Justify your answer with examples from the scenario.
5. What is the superordinate goal in this situation? How would a discussion of this goal aid the negotiation process?
6. Katherine discussed a potential solution (bonus sharing) that had not previously been discussed before. Is this an example of “unlawful circumvention” according to labor laws? Why or why not?
7. Assume Katherine refused to make a concession to Alisa’s request. According to the National Labor Code, could Alisa organize a strike?
8. Assume you are representing management (like Katherine in this scenario). What exactly would you do in this situation? Indicate a specific example for each of the key negotiator behaviors.
Task 2 Module Review Questions ( Two page)
These review questions will identify a few key topics from the chapters and learning objectives in Module 8. Answer all four questions.
1. What does it take to be a successful mediator?
2. If preventable violence takes place in the workplace, is the employer legally liable?
3. The approach to EAPs has changed since they were first introduced around 1950. What is the new philosophy regarding EAPs?
4. What is a sweetheart contract?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more