1. Use the Internet to research one developing nation from the list at the bottom of this paragraph. Your research should include an examination of the effects that the distribution of foreign aid can have on a developing country, as well as the material covered by the Webtext and lectures in Weeks 1 through 3.
Countries you may write about are as follows and no other country will be acceptable. Note: Haiti, Rwanda, Sudan, Egypt, Iraq, Sierra Leone and Columbia are not on this list.
Libya Gaza Lebanon
The Central African Republic Mozambique Liberia Zimbabwe (after transition from Rhodesia)
East Asia, Southeast and Southwest Asia
Japan (after WWII) India or Pakistan after the 1971 war over Bangladesh Vietnam
Germany (after WWII) Kosovo Ukraine
2. Write at least a three page research paper in which you:
3. When referencing the selected resources, please use the following format:
Soomo. Understanding Development [Webtext]. Retrieved from http://www.webtexts.com/courses/9218-cathey.
Strayer University. (2013). Understanding Development [PowerPoint slides]. Retrieved from https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week1/lecture/story.html.
Westwald, Eric. (2014). Portraits of People Living on a Dollar a Day. Retrieved from http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/living-on-a-dollar-a-day-photos-renee-byer-thomas-nazario.
4. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Contain no abstract and be at least three pages of written text in length, excluding tables and graphs.
5. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze how funding in the form of aid, investment, and loans moves from industrialized nations to the developing world to alleviate the problems caused by warfare.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in sociology of developing countries.
6. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the rubric found in the student course guide.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more