Trace the development of the theology of Christ through the ancient ecumenical councils and reflect on how they developed the Church’s understanding of Jesus beyond the New Testament.
Research Paper Guidelines: MUST BE AT LEAST 1500 WORDS. When preparing and writing the research papers, students must be attentive to the following basic requirements. There is a Research Paper Guideline Document in Doc Sharing. It is imperative that students read and follow these guidelines to ensure a good grade. Included in Doc Sharing is a Research Paper Self-Assessment Checklist to assist students in evaluating the quality of the paper before submitting it for grading. When preparing and writing the research papers, students must be attentive to the following basic requirements. It is imperative that students read and follow these guidelines to ensure a good grade.
1) A research paper involves both the gathering of information and developing a student’s own interpretation of that information. The student must stay focused on his or her chosen topic and rely upon his or her sources for information about that topic. While a student’s own opinions about a topic are an important part of any research process, the student must be able to support his or her conclusions by direct reference to sources.
2) The writing must be clear, logical, and as free of spelling and grammatical errors as possible. A student should never submit a paper without rereading and proofing it. It may even be necessary to get someone to assist in this process by having him or her read the paper and check for mistakes. The student should not fail to run spell-check on his or her writing.
Please remember that easily correctable spelling and grammatical mistakes left uncorrected will result in significant loss of points.
3) This paper requires MLA formatting that includes:
a. 12-point font
b. double-spaced sentences
c. title and personal identification
d. a separate works cited page properly formatted
e. specific bibliographical form for print and electronic sources in your works cited
f. a specific form for parenthetical (in-text) citations of the sources listed in your works cited
The student will be graded on how well his or her style conforms to the above basic requirements in MLA.
4) The works cited must include no less than four sources. Those sources must be relevant to the topic and meet minimum academic qualifications. The acceptable types of sources include the following:
a. class text
b. print or electronic book
c. electronic, peer-reviewed journal article
d. website with a .edu address
5) Certain sources do not qualify for works cited. You will be penalized if you use them. These are:
b. standard dictionary or encyclopedia (Web or paper)
c. any website not .edu
The student should remember that any source listed in your works cited that does not meet the above criteria will not count towards the minimum number of required sources.
6) For every source listed in the works cited, a student must have at least one corresponding parenthetical (in-text) reference. This will demonstrate how a student has used the source.
The student should remember that any source not accompanied by at least one parenthetical reference (and any parenthetical reference not associated with a source in your works cited) will not count towards the minimum number of required sources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more