DUE 11:59PM CHICAGO TIME tonight MARCH 9th
Business Proposal (EXAMPLES INCLUDED!)
As an entrepreneur you want to submit a sales proposal to solicit new business or collaborate with another business. Your service is more expensive or you can pay less than your competitors. Answer these questions first:
· What service (product) will you offer?
· Why does the organization need your product or service?
· Why is your service better than the competitors?
· What is the price range for your service or pay?
· How would you support the prices that you charge or pay?
· What specific services would you provide?
· How would you conclude and ask for the business?
1-2 paragraph cover letter
2 page proposal (excluding cover page) should include the following sections:
· Summary of project or needs
· Description of your product (service)
· Team members and responsibilities
· Details about your idea/approach
· Cost breakdown
· Inclusion of graphics or photos (if it will illustrate your skills or service)
· Competitive advantage
· Summarize your skill set / expertise
· Persuasive copy
· Call to action
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more