01. 1 point, At least 45 words, You must write at least 45 words to get your point here > In the above documentary, Stranger With A Camera (1999), the culture of poverty located in Kentucky in the late 1990s is described. How is this culture of poverty different than the culture of poverty located in Chicago in the late 1990s, as it was described in Barbara (1999). Barbara (1999) was assigned on WA10, located here. Be sure to explain and defend your response.
02. 1 point, 10-45 words > In class I told you the story of an ethnomusicologist (i.e., which is an ethnographer who focuses on collecting musical data) named Dr. Lily Penleric (i.e., in real life, Olive Dame Campbell) and described her research as “inductive.” Would you describe Hugh O’Connor’s documentary projects in Kentucky “inductive” or “deductive?” Be sure to explain and defend your response. Deductive: characterized by or based on the inference of particular instances from a general law. Inductive: Characterized by the inference of general laws from particular instances.
03. 1 point, At least 45 words, You must write at least 45 words to get your point here > Define ethnography by referencing one of the ethnographers assigned for this course and then defend the ethnographic work of documentary filmmaker Hugh O’Connor.
04. 1 point, At least 45 words, You must write at least 45 words to get your point here > Would you consider Hobart Ison’s act of violence against Hugh O’Connor a hate crime? Why or why not? Need a quick definition of a hate crime (like the crimes inflicted upon Vincent Chin, the Crow Creek Girls, Brandon Teena and Matthew Shepard)? Hate crime: A crime, typically one involving violence, that is motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or other grounds.
05. 1 point, At least 45 words, You must write at least 45 words to get your point here > If Hobart Ison had been an ethnographer, how might his documentation of his hometown be different than the ones made by all the ones who came before, including Hugh O’Conner? You must specifically reference Stranger With A Camera (1999), above, in order to get your point here and your answer must be at least 45 words.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more