Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). I have attached several documents and I have included some of my answers but I need you to elaborate. It has to be at least one page. Please follow the instructions. I need this completed by 09/01/18 at 6pm.
Journal Assignment: Self-Care
For this Assignment, you will complete a Self-Care Assessment. After you have completed the assessment, you will self-score and record your results for your journal, reflecting on any insights you gained from the self-assessment, what areas you might need to address to protect yourself from burnout, and what self-care strategies you may want to consider for yourself.
· Review the Roles, Responsibilities, and Self-Care of Crisis Responders video found in the Learning Resources for this week and consider the specific self-care perspectives and other considerations discussed.
· Review and download the Self-Care Assessment Worksheet found in the Learning Resources for this week.
· Complete the Self-Care Assessment to evaluate the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, and workplace/professional areas of your life. Follow the directions as provided. Save your results for this Journal Assignment.
· Review and download the Professional Quality of Life Scale (ProQOL): Compassion Satisfaction and Compassion Fatigue self-assessment found in the Learning Resources for this week.
· Complete the Professional Quality of Life Scale (ProQOL): Compassion Satisfaction and Compassion Fatigue self-assessment to identify your compassion satisfaction, burnout, and secondary traumatic stress scores. Follow the directions as provided. Save your results for this Journal Assignment.
In your journal, address the following questions:
· As you reflect on your self-care assessment results, what key findings or insights did you uncover? I realize that I don’t take care of myself physically. I don’t really feel up to doing anything and that could be because I don’t get enough sleep. Psychologically I need to use more techniques to help de-stress. Emotionally I feel like I have disconnected from others and myself. I feel that spiritually I do more of these techniques than any of the other areas because I believe God is the only person I have. I realized that if I don’t balance my workload then I am going to get burned out.
· What areas do you want to highlight or address to protect your wellness?
· What self-care strategies will you use to maintain your wellness as a professional counselor? Physical care-get more sleep. Psychological care-say no to extra responsibilities. Emotionally-allow myself to cry. Spiritually-be aware of nonmaterial aspects of life. Work-balance my workload so the load can be even day by day.
James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Crisis Response Portfolio Examples
Dagan, K., Itzhaky, H., & Ben-Porat, A. (2015). Therapists working with trauma victims: The contribution of personal, environmental, and professional-organizational resources to secondary traumatization. Journal of Trauma & Dissociation, 16(5), 592–606. doi:10.1080/15299732.2015.1037038
Hanks, B. B., & Portrie-Bethke, T. (2017b). Rhonda. In E. Ventura, (Ed.), Casebook for DSM-5: Diagnosis and treatment planning (pp. 55–64). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
Neswald-Potter, R., & Simmons, R. T. (2016). Regenerative supervision: A restorative approach for counsellors impacted by vicarious trauma. Canadian Journal of Counselling & Psychotherapy, 50(1), 75–90. Retrieved from http://cjc-rcc.ucalgary.ca/cjc/index.php/rcc/article/view/2817/pdf
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more