Week 3 Essay Writing Guidelines Below is a checklist for writing this essay. Please feel free to ask my any questions regarding this assignment.
1. Your essay should contain at least five paragraphs.
2. Your first paragraph is the introduction and it must contain historical context in the first 4-5 sentences. Basically you are giving the reader some kind of background (or context) setting up the French Revolution. The final sentence in this introduction is the thesis statement. You derive a thesis by directly answering the prompt, i.e., was the violence of the French Revolution inherent in all revolutions or in the case of the French, due to extraordinary circumstances. Just a summary … the body of the essay should fill in the details.
3. The following three+ paragraphs must support the argument you present in your thesis statement. Provide to the reader evidence to support your argument.
4. Your last paragraph is your conclusion.
5. Finally, students often ask if they need to reference or cite sources. The answer is yes. Use MLA style of writing. If you have any questions regarding this, please refer to the following link: owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more