DUE: Mar 3, 2019 11:55 PM
Feb 4, 2019 12:05 AM
Attachments checked for originality?
Top of Form
Week 4 Presentation:
Please use resources from Weeks 1 – 3 for this assignment. From the list below, answer the following questions in your PowerPoint presentation. This presentation should beno less than ten – twelve slides, not including title and Reference slide. Your presentation should include graphics, as well as utilizing the Note portion of the PowerPoint template. There are several YouTube tutorials available to help guide you through this presentation, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbc1HX8Jccw
Your presentation should include the following subsets of psychology: Developmental, Personality, Learning/Memory and Psychopathology, BioPsychology and Perception Psychology.
The following questions should be substantively addressed and answered.
· What is your current interest in each of the above subfields of psychology covered thus far?
· How can one utilize a degree in each of these fields of psychology?
· What should your undergraduate degree plan be for the field that interests you the most?
· Will you need to go to Graduate School to pursue these careers?
· What surprised you the most about each of these fields?
· Thinking about the career field that interests you the most, what do you believe you will have to improve upon to meet or exceed expectations?
· The last two – four slides of your presentation should substantively summarize what you found most interesting while completing this assignment and at least one element you learned during this assignment of which you can benefit in knowing more.
Your presentation should include:
1. Title Slide
2. Body of slides, with Note portions (8-10 slides)
3. Conclusion/Summary (2-4 slides)
4. Reference Slide (at least three academic references)
IMPORTANT: You MUST utilize the Note portion of the PowerPoint. Each slide should have at least one substantive paragraph, e.g. five- seven sentences regarding what you have highlighted on the slides. The Note portion is worth a significant amount of points for this assignment.
Once you have completed the above assignment, please save as a .pptx file and upload to the assignment link for Week 4.
Bottom of Form
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more