This paper needs to show how citizens has privacy and security issues when it comes to Technology. How the 4th Amendment is being mock by the use of Technology to spy on people and listen/record conversations (2 pages). Find an article in the media (not more than a year old) that demonstrates how technology affects society/individuals from the perspective of one of the social sciences. Further, you must state by name in your writing which course concept(s) you are addressing in your essay. These are just a sample of some of the concepts and questions surrounding technology and society that we have explored so far. You should not have difficulty finding an article that deals with at least one of these, or other topics covered thus far. Sources for your article might include but not be limited to, newspapers, websites such as CNN.COM or MSN.COM, magazines such as Time or Newsweek.
After you have selected an article and read it, write a one or more page essay in APA format that explains:
1.Why was this newsworthy?
2. How is technology involved and what are the potential impacts on society?
3. What concepts or questions explored thus far in the course are apparent in this article?
4. Which of the social sciences does this article relate to?
5. What are your own feelings on this issue, and has any of the material covered thus far in the course impacted this opinion?
6. What is the source for your article? Provide the name, date, issue and/or volume number of the publication, name of the author (if given) and name of the article for print sources such as newspapers or magazines. Provide the weblink for online sources. Your written response to the above should be done in MS Word or a similar word processing program, using size 12, Times New Roman font. Further, the essay must be in APA format and must include a works cited page that at a minimum lists the course textbook and the news article as sources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more