Proposal for Dress Code
You are the manager of Sports Solutions in Phoenix. You have noticed that several of your sales associates and assistant managers are not professionally dressed. Instead of monitoring each sales associate’s apparel, you find it advantageous to implement a uniform dress code for all store personnel.
The assignment: Write a proposal (memo format) addressed to headquarters of Sports Solutions asking for funding for uniform professional apparel for your 30 sales associates and 5 assistant managers.
Your proposal has the following components:
1. An executive summary (Establish common ground with your reader and briefly summarize the content of the entire proposal [see sections 2-6].)
2. Presentation of at least three reasons outlining the problems with your unprofessional clothing styles you have observed in your store. Be tactful and avoid negative language.
3. Information about the positive experiences that other stores have made with the implementation of a dress code. Include research and use APA format for source documentation. At least three sources are required.
4. Details about the professional attire you are envisioning. Include images showing the apparel as well as a link to the website that sells those clothing items.
5. A cost breakdown including a table that shows the details of the expenditure.
6. A conclusion persuasively restating your request.
7. A list of References.
You want to pay special attention to creating a “you attitude” so that your reader will be motivated to provide funding for the dress code. It is also of vital importance to create a visually appealing document that allows the reader to easily skim the document for essential information. Do not hesitate to experiment with different fonts, type sizes, columns, bulleted lists, etc.
Please follow the hints for formatting effective memos that we discussed in class. See the syllabus for the in-class workshop (bring hard copy of your draft, with a number, not your name) and the due date of the final assignment.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more