-Your reports must be typed in word format.
-You will need to upload your report to the Gordon Rule drop-box.
-Points will be deducted for not following the guidelines and flow as outlined below.
-Points will be deducted for late reports, see calendar for due-dates.
Part I (20 points)
Choose a topic from any psychological disorder you are interested in or familiar with. Some common disorders are found in Chapter 15 of the OpenStax text, but you are not limited to those listed in the textbook. You may find this material helpful in selecting a topic: Psychological Disorders (Links to an external site.) https://openstax.org/books/psychology/pages/15-introduction
– Define and fully describe the disorder you have selected.
– This section should be at least one paragraph.
Part II (20 points)
– Explain in detail how you selected this topic. Explain why you are intrigued with this topic and what questions you may have.
– Give a personal example of how this disorder has impacted you or someone you know (no need to use real names).
– This section should be at least two paragraphs of several sentences each.
Part III (20 points)
– Research and summarize an article/writing that discusses your selected topic (a specific psychological disorder).
– The article/writing must be properly documented with an in-text citation. A complete reference for the article should be on the Reference page at the end of the paper. Use updated, scholarly sources, not Wikipedia or google. Library databases and Google Scholar are good sources.
– This section should be at least one full paragraph of several sentences
Part IV: Personal Reflections (20 points)
Comments need to address your overall feelings concerning this assignment: positive or negative. Students must also show profound thoughts relating to a new awareness of the topic and how it relates to self. This should be at least one full paragraph of several sentences.
use paragraph form, double-spacing, complete sentences, and correct capitalization and spelling. Indent paragraphs. Minimum Word count is 1000. Paper must be submitted as a Word document, not a PDF or other file. The paper must have a cover page, Parts 1-4, and a Reference page
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more